To select a museum, click “Details/Reserve”, then select which Pass to reserve.
New England Aquarium
The New England Aquarium is home to thousands of aquatic animals, from the giant Pacific octopus to Northern fur seals to little blue penguins. They offer a wide range of exhibits, including a shark and ray touch tank and the Giant Ocean Tank, a four-story coral reef featuring hundreds of Caribbean animals. In addition, they have an IMAX theatre and run whale watch boat excursions in partnership with Boston Harbor Cruises from April through November.
· This coupon allows 50% off admission to the New England Aquarium.
· Only applies to adult and child pricing.
· This is not a ticket.
· Redeem this coupon in the General Admission line at the Aquarium’s ticket booth for discounted admission for up to 4 people.
· Please visit neaq.org/coupons for details.
· Review the Aquarium’s website at www.neaq.org/safety ahead of your visit to ensure a safe and accessible experience.
· Valid only for Aquarium admission.
· This coupon does not provide any other discounts and cannot be applied to combo tickets.
· Library coupons or tickets obtained with library coupons may not be sold.
· Void if altered or copied. No cash value.
· Hours of operation are subject to change.
Peabody Essex Museum
The Peabody Essex Museum grew out of the collection of East India Marine Society, an organization of Salem captains whose charter called for acquisition of “natural and artificial curiosities.” Its permanent collection contains art and artifacts of Africa, Asia, India, China (with a Qing Dynasty house brought from the Huizhou region), Japan, Korea, Pacific Islands, and features objects of maritime art and history that include paintings, drawings, ship models, marine decorative arts, tools, weapons, navigational instruments, and ship and yacht plans. It also has a thriving changing exhibition schedule that sometimes includes important traveling shows.
This pass admits two people at a discounted price.
You must first reserve your library pass to receive your promotional code to purchase PEM tickets.
USS Constitution Museum
The museum, a part of the Boston National Historical Park, is located in the Charlestown Navy Yard near the ship USS Constitution (“Old Ironsides”) at the end of Boston’s Freedom Trail. The museum provides a detailed look at the history of the ship, information about the war of 1812, and the battle between the ship and HMS Java. Stories are told through interactive exhibits, unique artifacts, archival records, and artwork. The museum also includes a research library which houses a strong collection of manuscripts, books, artifacts, and microfilm of primary source material. The ship itself is maintained by the US Navy, and may be visited free of charge on certain days.
Pass holders will receive free admission to the museum. One pass allows free admission for up to 9 people. One pass per party.
See the museum's website for hours and details https://ussconstitutionmuseum.org .
This digital pass can be printed, or shown to museum staff on the patron's phone.