Learn to use Libby (ZOOM)
Wednesday, April 127:00—8:00 PMZoom
Join Daphne for an hour-long instruction session on how to use Libby, the app where you can access audiobooks, magazines, and e-books through the library.
This is a virtual program. The Zoom link will be emailing closer to the event.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Downloading the Libby app
- Logging in with your library card
- Searching for books and magazines
- Checking out and putting books on hold
- Managing your loans and holds
Capacity: 40 of 50 spaces available.
Registration is required for this event. To register, please provide the following information:
Email reminders are sent 72 hours before the event takes place.
If this event is canceled, we will use the contact information you enter here to get in touch with you.